I am actively involved in a number of organisations where I contribute added value in my core expertise domains.
- Chief Audit Executive at Smals (www.smals.be): Responsible for the Internal Audit department reporting directly to the Auditcommittee.
- International Vice-President of ISACA International (www.isaca.org): Responsible as Chairman of the Knowledge Board for the coordination of the different knowledge activities within ISACA International (including frameworks, guidance & practices, professional standards and education & dissemination).
- Chairman of the Cloud Computing Task Force of ISACA International (www.isaca.org) :Oversight task force on cloud computing reporting directly to the Board of Directors of ISACA.
- President of the Belgium Chapter of ISACA (www.isaca.be) : presiding the board in directing, evaluating and monitoring ISACA BELGIUM in order to maximize value for the local members.
- Member of the Permanent Stakeholder Group of ENISA (www.enisa.europe.eu) : advisor on information security topics to the European agency responsible for network and information security in Europe.
- Member of the Board of Directors and visiting lecturer of SAI (www.sai.be) : Board member.
- Visiting lecturer at the Antwerp Management School (www.antwerpmanagementschool.be) : Executive professor at AMS responsible for the Expert Class Information Security Management since 2004. Visiting lecturer for various IT topics in master programmes at AMS since 1997.
- Visiting lecturer at the Solvay Brussels School for Economics and Management (www.solvay.edu/it-management) : Executive Professor at Solvay Brussels School on Information Security Management in the ICT Audit & Governance programme
- Deputy Member of the Flemish Privacy Commission (www.vlaamsetoezichtscommissie.be): Deputy member of the Flemish Privacy Commission as privacy experience expert
- Managing Director of my own company VALUENDO (www.valuendo.com)